A Wedding Gift that Tells Their Story
Are you looking for the perfect wedding gift — a unique personalized wedding gift that the couple will cherish long after the cookware and linens have worn out? Give a gift that “tells their story!” The perfect wedding gift is one that tells something unique and memorable about the couple. Every couple has special memories, times, and cherished events that can be memorialized in a gift. Here are some questions to consider when choosing a best friend’s wedding gift, a parent’s gift to the bride and groom, or a special wedding gift for a daughter or son.
- How or where did the couple meet?
- Was there a special interest that brought the couple together?
- How and where did the groom propose, and what made it so memorable?
- Where was the couple married?
- Was it a destination wedding or a beach wedding?
- What was unique about the couple’s marriage or the couple’s engagement?
- Where did the newlyweds spend their honeymoon?
At JohnBorinClocks.com we use a steel clock dial as a canvas on which to create a personalized wedding gift — a gift that uniquely tells a couple’s story.
Even the simplest design can be meaningful to the couple. A friend had a clock made with a single yellow rose, knowing the story of the groom’s proposal. There was a single yellow rose on the table at an outdoor restaurant where the couple was having lunch. The future groom took the rose, got down on his knees, gave his future bride the rose, and proposed! The flowers at the wedding were all yellow roses. This was the perfect wedding gift!
Here on our website you will find many thoughtful wedding gift ideas such as a parents’ gift to the bride and groom or a special wedding gift for a daughter or as a best friend’s wedding gift.
Let us create the perfect wedding gift for your special couple!